Re: UNRESOLVED nextHop

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: UNRESOLVED nextHop
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:20:34 -0400
It means you need to apply NetView 6.0.2.  At that level NetView will read
the Cisco CDP cache to resolve where unnumbered interfaces connect to.  The
message indicate that that we cannot connect the unnumbered interfaces on
that router because the MIB does not tell us where to connect them.  You
need maintenance to draw those links.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT