Moving from NV5/TMNC to NV6.0.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Moving from NV5/TMNC to NV6.0.2
From: "Van Order, Drew (US - Hermitage)" <dvanorder@deloitte.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:36:59 -0500
Following up our thread....now that we believe NV 6.0.2 to have the same
functionality as TMNC, any customers out there that have done the upgrade?
It looks like we can run the TMNC uninstall script, then go ahead and
upgrade NV. Any experiences to share?

Thanks!

Drew Van Order
Enterprise Systems Management
615.882.7836

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information

Following up our thread....now that we believe NV 6.0.2 to have the same functionality as TMNC, any customers out there that have done the upgrade? It looks like we can run the TMNC uninstall script, then go ahead and upgrade NV. Any experiences to share?

Thanks!

Drew Van Order
Enterprise Systems Management
615.882.7836

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  - If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.