Re: Database Guide

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Database Guide
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:51:04 -0400
All the books ship with the product  in pdf format (adobe) and html.
You can see the pdf copies  under /usr/OV/books/C/pdf.
You can see the html copies by clicking on "Books Online" under "Help" from
the GUI or pointing your browser to
     file:/usr/OV/online_help/C/default.html

But you had to install them from the CD.  This was covered in the
Installation and Config manual you received in hard copy with the CDs,
under  "Installing a Tivoli NetView Server or Client", Chapter 3, page 39.
and in the 6.0 Release Notes under "Online Help and Books" page 11.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

ametzger@uneb.edu@tkg.com on 05/18/2001 11:22:48 AM