Cisco Document reference about SNMP causing high CPU on Cisco rou ter

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Cisco Document reference about SNMP causing high CPU on Cisco rou ter
From: Graeme Nelson <Graeme.Nelson@macquarie.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:35:02 +1000
Hi Netviewers,
When researching this problem I found this reference:

And if you want management to stay fully operational without SNMP process to
swallow all the cpu, take a look at

Olivier MERY
Responsable Réseau
CETELEM
20, avenue Georges Pompidou
92595 LEVALLOIS-PERRET Cedex
Tel.    : +33146399729
Fax     : +33146391554
Email   : <mailto:olivier.mery@cetelem.fr>

For all you'll ever need to know about this problem, please see:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/490/ipsnmphighcpu.html

I can find ipsnmphighcpu.html but not the other one. If Olivier or someone else
can give me the URL or hint to what to look for it would be helpfull. Cisco
have moved the documents to a new directory and either missed this one or
didn't tranfer it.