RE: Seed File

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Seed File
From: "Garcia Crespo, Jose Manuel" <jogarcia@endesa.es>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:16:21 +0100
Hi, there is something that i don't understand, you don`t have an entry for
that range, so why you exclude it?., in any case,  if you are using
wildcards in the seedfileyou must verify "Discover New nodes" in Options-->
Topology/Status Polling intervals IP:... if you dont want to discover
everthing... but i am not completely sure.

Hope this help

Jose Manuel García