Re: cisco mib

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: cisco mib
From: Joe Fernandez <jfernand@kardinia.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:44:03 +1000
Hi Pablo,
At 06:01 PM 04-06-01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Anyone knows if with the cisco mibs of netview 6.02 (NT) there is a mib that
>have the physical memory intalled on a router, or anyone could tell me in
>what cisco mib (in the cisco mib page) i could get this information.
>Thanks
>
>Pablo

CISCO-MEMORY-POOL-MIB has MIB variables for memory by type. Supported from
IOS 11.2 I believe.

(CISCO-PROCESS-MIB has MIB variables for memory utilization by process. IOS
12.0T on)

I don't see them on a 6.02 system. They are on the cisco web site.

Joe Fernandez
Kardinia Software
jfernand@kardinia.com