Re: Changing Domain name of Netview-box

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Changing Domain name of Netview-box
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:12:25 -0400
You will also need to do the mapadmin command - one of
the options controls map location. That takes care of Netview.
But did you tell the Framework about it?  See the odadmin man
page - one of the odlist suboptions lets you add an alias hostname.
If you change the name from the Framework point of view you could
be in trouble later when you try to apply maintenance via the
Framework. So keep the old name in there and add an alias.

Detroit

W.M.de.Bruin@DNB.NL@tkg.com on 06/05/2001 07:44:58 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com