Mouse RightClick on Map no popup.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Mouse RightClick on Map no popup.
From: Pieter_Van_Cauwenberghe@csi.be
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:29:20 +0200

Hi all,

I am having some minor Xserver problems.
Environment is NetView 6.0.1, FW 3.7b, TEC 3.7, DM 3.6.3 on Solaris 6 on
Sun3500

I installed a RedHat Linux 7 PC as a console for all GUIs
Everything works fine except for the NetView GUI.
tec_console, TME Desktop and other apps are fine.

In NetView Desktop:
A mouse RightClick (button 3) fails to popup the menu on an object from the
map.
Drag & Drop are working fine (Btns 1&3 to emulate 2)!

I checked an tried /usr/OV/app-defaults/OVw a.o.

The icons in the Tools- and ControlDesk Window appear double and colours
don't match.
This might be another problem, not that important
But the mouse button! that's annoying!

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanx, Pieter