Re: Unable to select object on Map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Unable to select object on Map
From: "David E. Dimond" <dimond@allina.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 14:07:45 -0500
I occasionally find myself in this position and have successfully
used Locate > Objects with some regex I know will glob a bunch
of selection names to get them highlighted, then use the View >
Highlights > Select Highlights.  Then I just temporarily hide things
(rather than delete/rediscover) until I can get the map the way I
want it.

This should get you out of your immediate trouble, but perhaps
a better solution would be incremental/progressive discoveries
using a seedfile.  I think it was Leslie that had an append on
this very subject sometime in the past.  Perhaps the archives
will relinquish it...

HTH

Dave