RE: [NV] TME10 - unmanaged and filtering

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [NV] TME10 - unmanaged and filtering
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:16:40 -0400
Leslie,

Thanks for your reply.  From your response it doesn't sound like I phrased
my question exactly as I meant it, but good news, you answered it exactly.

I am looking to suppress events from being, at minimum, displayed in the
event window.  Don't know how I missed it, but the Admin guide has a tiny
section describing the functionality "Suppressing Events from Unmanaged
Nodes".

Thanks again,
Jason