RE: TME10 - Cluttered Map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: TME10 - Cluttered Map
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:38:46 -0400
Les,

Thanks for the response.  You make very good points as far as the decision
making processes that should be taken into consideration with the requests
that my managers have made.  Unfortunately, this project is not in a
position to receive more monies/resources to prepare for an upgrade.  To be
honest, we just completed our upgrade to 5.1.3 first of the year timeframe.
I can easily sell re-learning the network/map, creation of a new seedfile
and a location.conf file, what is not an option, is an upgrade.

On the bright side, this is what makes Engineering fun, right.....?

Thanks again,
Jason