NV predeveloped rulesets

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NV predeveloped rulesets
From: moshe_asseo@il.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:51:10 +0300

Hello,
Does anybody have a set of developed rulsets which are recomended to be
installed on any new NV implementation ?
I mean to implement rules which are common to many organisations network
and might be added to a new server that I implement on one of my customers.
This is in addition to the two samples which are given with the product.
I will appreciate to get these files ( you may send directly to my E-mail
below).

Best regards,
Moshe' Asseo.
Technical support group
IBM Global Services Israel
Tel. 972-3-5316820 , Ext. 6820   ,    Mobile: 972-50-369245   ,
Fax.972-3-5313580
E-Mail: moshe_asseo@il.ibm.com