Re: NV Database [ND.Cerberus checked]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV Database [ND.Cerberus checked]
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 07:54:39 -0400
Perhaps you have more than one map? Check with 'File...Open Map' and see
if it lists more than just the default map. Or, at the commandline, do
'ovobjprint -s <selection name>' where selection name is the name listed
when
you do the nvUtil. In the object info, there will be 'Maps Exist' and 'Maps
Managed'
counts. Those fields would indicate that Netview thinks it is still in use
somewhere.
These counts can be wrong sometimes. Try 'ovmapcount -a' to get them set
correctly, then do the ovtopofix again. By the way, this is less of a
problem at
6.0.2, so if you are current, you should get the update.

Detroit

Alexander.Korn@allianz.at@tkg.com on 07/03/2001 07:33:46 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com