"unmanaged nodes.. where did they come from"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: "unmanaged nodes.. where did they come from"
From: "mtfuri" <mtfuri@fibimail.co.il>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:23:43 +0300
Hi everybody,
 I am using NV6.0.1,  After deleting and re-discovering my network ,
I get some node which nobody know about. They have strange IP address
and they are unmanaged.
The appear as IP network  which contains in the lowest level one serial
interface.
 I did not see the origin of those addresses in the ovtopodump database .
Those "nodes" ofcourse will not response to ping.
 any ides how can I move forward ???
TIA