Re: Netview Web Client Login Help

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Web Client Login Help
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:58:57 -0400
Thats good stuff Les, but where do you setup the command,  in the
Realm.prp?? Thanks..

                       "Les Dickert"

                       <lesdickert@HOTMAIL  T

                       .COM>                To: nv-l@tkg.com

                                            cc:

                       Sent by:

                       owner-nv-l@tkg.com   bcc:

Re: [NV-L] Netview Web Client Login
                                            Help

                       07/10/2001 10:30 AM

                       Please respond to

                       IBM NetView

                       Discussion

Karl,

Are you running the standalone web client
(nvwc)?  If so, be sure you set up the
command

   nvwc netview-server

and not just

   nvwc

If you don't have the netview-server name as
the command line argument, you will get the
login screen from nvwc, but will not be able
to login.  Of course I never did that, so don't
ask how I know that's what will happen!

Les Dickert
Verisign Consulting