Printers within a SmartSet

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Printers within a SmartSet
From: moshe_asseo@il.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:58:03 +0300

Hello,

I have created a SmartSet for printers built on the field - isPrinter .
When looking into the SmartSet, I can see only HP 4050 ( which are
installed in my installation with JetDirect card ).
None of the IBM printers are shown as a printer, but they apear as regular
nodes.
We have for example InfoPrint 21 printers.
Any idea what should be done for the IBM printers to apear as printers ?
N.B. We did not perform any special activity on the HP printers to apear as
they do.

Best regards,
Moshe' Asseo.
Technical support group
IBM Global Services Israel
Tel. 972-3-5316820 , Ext. 6820   ,    Mobile: 972-50-369245   ,
Fax.972-3-5313580
E-Mail: moshe_asseo@il.ibm.com