Re: NETMON: exited on signal 11.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NETMON: exited on signal 11.
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:08:06 -0400
You didn't say what version of NetView you are running, but the only thing
you can do is call Support.
If it is a known problem, they can provide you with a new netmon binary to
resolve the problem or they can assist you in getting it fixed.  All signal
11 problems are due to internal errors in netmon cannot be solved by the
user.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT