RE: Something new on the root map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Something new on the root map
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:41:00 -0400
Steve,
Someone or something registered otmd.
Have you installed any new products that integrate with NetView?
If not, this appears to be an error, you can de-register it.

Stop otmd with:
/usr/OV/bin/ovstop  otmd

De-register otmd with:
/usr/OV/bin/ovdelobj  /usr/OV/lrf/otmd.lrf

It will not automatically start with NetView in the future.

Don Davis