Re: Trap settings node in rulesets

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Trap settings node in rulesets
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:20:42 -0400
Yes, it is.  A single trap settings node will support multiple specific
trap ids, though the exact number escapes me.
I think it is twenty, but I am not certain.  In any case, if the nvrsEdit
GUI will let you set it, then the ruleset will support it.  If you are
unsure of what went into the ruleset, then just browse the rs file.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Gregory Adams/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS@tkg.com on 08/14/2001 08:40:58 AM