Re: 6.0.2 patch for download?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 6.0.2 patch for download?
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:01:41 -0400
You cannot download 6.0.2 as it is too big, and therefore not available
that way.  And it is not auto-shipped.  You have to order it.  Call you
local markeitng office and do that or send email to the Copenhagen
distribution center, which distributes all Tivoli products outside the US:
tivoli@dk.ibm.com and tell them your customer number and contact
information and see if they will ship it to you.

There was a list of bug fixes posted on this list when 6.0.2 first shipped
back in late March or April.  Have you tried looking in the nv -l archives
at
NV-L List information and Archives: http://www.tkg.com/nv-l  for it?

I am sorry but I cannot send anything, even a PDF file outside the country,
due to export regulations, because I work for the vendor.
Perhaps some other user can help you.  Or call your local support number
and tell them your problem.  They will help.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Erdei Tamás <ErdeiT@lnx.hu>@tkg.com on 08/15/2001 11:30:17 AM