Netview on HACMP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview on HACMP
From: pjaipras@in.ibm.com
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 12:12:38 +0530
Hi All,

We want to Install Netview on HACMP, Could I get any early and after
experiences of this??

Could i get information on what needs to be taken care while we implement
this kind of solution.

I was thinking on MAC address changes while change over and would like to
known If Netview Demon / Service  on Netview Server is Binded on MAC
Address.

Looking forward for some inputs and suggestions..

Thanking you,
With Warm Regards,

Jaiprasad,

Certified Tivoli Consultant,
Microsoft Certified Professional,
Certified Unicenter Engineer,

Tivoli Services (ISMS), IBM Global Services India,
"Prestige  Towers", 99 Residency Road  , Bangalore 560 025, INDIA.
Phone : (91)-80-2079999, 2073333  Ext:  2288
Fax : (91)-80-2079011  ; E-mail : pjaipras@in.ibm.com