Re: can NetView threshold monitor a Gauge32 element?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: can NetView threshold monitor a Gauge32 element?
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:29:35 -0400
I am not sure what snmpCollect will do with this, but it might work if you
just manually edit the snmpCol.conf file to do the collection.  Why not try
it and see? What have you got to lose?  If snmpCollect doesn't like it, he
will tell you.

But if all you get from snmpget is a zero, then that is all that
snmpCollect will get as well.  That's an agent issue.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

netview@toddh.net (Todd H.)@tkg.com on 08/23/2001 12:29:35 AM