how to add Cisco traps to NV

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: how to add Cisco traps to NV
From: "kaveh taghi-zadeh" <kaveh_t@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:13:59
Hi all,

after my NetView installation there was apparently not
a single Cisco trap definition in trapd.conf.

I loaded 33 Cisco MIBs for Cat6509. The way to load
trap definitions into NetView is using

The thing is, the MIB must contain trap definitions which
I thought are entries containing the word 'TRAP-TYPE' (right?).
So I grep'ed all 33 MIB files for 'TRAP-TYPE': only 1 of the 33
Cisco MIBs contained trap definitions, that is BRIDE-MIB.my ,
which I couldn't load using the mib2trap method above.

Question:
how can I possilby load Cisco traps for CAT6509?

Thanks a lot in advance!