Netview Initializing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview Initializing
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:00:58 -0400
Thanks Kevin,
                          My cache was fine, I had to open a PMR and I
ended up having to do a restore.We created a test map and it came up but
with limited amount of devices. Some how my database got corrupted. Good
thing I do regular backups!!!..

                       Kevin  Gow

                       <kevin.gow@csfs.com  To: reamd <reamd@Nationwide.com>

                       >                    cc:

                                            bcc:

FW: [NV-L] Netview Initializing

                       09/11/2001 05:21 AM

Dave,

I sent this to the list, but just in case it doesn't make it.

Regards,
Kevin.