RE: Suppress events display.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Suppress events display.
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:27:43 +0200
You are right James, and apologies to Jane.   I sure had commited a mistake.
I was root and 'su - <account>' before the xrdb command.

To recover my mistake, under root I've issued : 'xrdb -load
/usr/OV/app-defaults/Nevents'

I've telnet'ed the account (to be sure to get rid of any root inheritance) and
xrdb -merge $HOME/.Xdefaults

and it worked fine, really.

thanks to the both of you,
Bernard Baudoux