Re: Mib loader

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Mib loader
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:41:35 -0400
Just try it.  From the GUI it should ask if you if you want to reload a
new copy.  From the command line you specify the -replce option.  See the
man page on xnmloadmib.  xnmloadmib2, the SNMP V1/V2 loader,  works the
same way and it also has a man page.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software
IBM Software Group
Please note that my new id is jshanks@us.ibm.com

Maxime TRANNOY/France/Contr/IBM@IBMFR
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
10/11/2001 08:36 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion