Réf. : Re: NV_L What should I use Netview or Cisco Works ? both

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Réf. : Re: NV_L What should I use Netview or Cisco Works ? both
From: chuberdeau@avdl.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:34:52 -0400
Thank you Mike for you time.

          If I have both will you use NETVIEW or CW for the monitoring
parts ( CPU overload, telecom line bandwidth).

Thanks again

Christian

Mike Walsh <Mike.Walsh@reliastar.com>@tkg.com le 2001-10-24 14:14:16

Veuillez répondre à IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>

Envoyé par :   owner-nv-l@tkg.com

Pour :    IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc :

Christian,

I have both deployed and setup.  My main monitoring tool is the Netview,
but
with the ciscoworks integration I gain a lot of problem determination
capability along with configuration backup and change analysis.  Also the
ability to fully control my Cisco devices from a central point.  If you
have a
very small network, or prefer to control the routers manually from the
command
line then just look at Netview.  Your choice, but I wouldn't be without
either
one.  They complement each other beautifully.

Mike