RE: snmpdx and ucd agent on Solaris with NetView & MLM

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: snmpdx and ucd agent on Solaris with NetView & MLM
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:16:47 +0200
Jane,
I'am interested, hope that the paper has a limited size.
Please send it to my e-mail adddres.

Laurens Rauwers

HITT, Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.
P.O. Box 717, 7300 AS Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45, Bldg Y, 7333 NR Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

Phone:                  +31 55 543 2588
Fax:                    +31 55 543 2553
E-mail:                         rauwers@hitt.nl