Sv: Sv: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Sv: Sv: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting
From: "Michael Imhoff Nielsen" <michael_imhoff@mail.tele.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:05:44 +0200
I missed the e-meeting, but have a few questions to the slides.

The distributed servers on slide 7 are they in any way connected (MoM) and
reporting upwards or is it just the web interface that can communicate through
the firewall?

Slide 8: My experience with the dot1Bridge MIB hasn't been positive for all
types of switches (3Com). Is there a list of supported switches?

Slide 18: Is NetView now running on Linux or what do you mean with this bullet?
How is hot backup implemented?

That's it.

Best regards,
Michael.