Rulesets

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Rulesets
From: "t04706a" <Martina.Haseneder@datev.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:05:08 +0100
Salute,

i try to make a Ruleset with the Attribute Origin (use the IP-Adress) to
collect all traps of a Node and write them with an Action in a File.

Point 1 - the traps of this Node do not get collected.
Point 2 - Working with "
                        echo $NVA $NVT >> file
             and so on is fine, but how do I get the traptext itself?

A result would be important for me.
Thanks

Martina