Re: Shadow Icons

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Shadow Icons
From: "Stephen Hochstetler" <shochste@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:55:42 -0600
Mike,

Since you 'Cut' it from another map... you now have a map issue.
Hopefully you have a backup of your databases.  :-)

What I would try is deleting that node from all submaps.  It should remove
the blue object too.   If it does not, delete the blue object.  Then doing
the necessary work to make sure it is not in the topology database either.
Then rediscover that node.  This should add it properly back to all
submaps.  This would be the safest answer...I think.

Thanks,
Stephen Hochstetler            shochste@us.ibm.com
ITSO Tivoli Coordinator - Austin
Office - 512-436-8564       FAX - 512-436-1991