Error Message when loading MIB

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Error Message when loading MIB
From: Ingleson Peter <peter.ingleson@ncmgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:20:43 +0100
I've been receiving the following error whilst trying to load a mib file.
I've been through the MIB file and checked that all the referenced mibs are
already loaded, but still I receive this error.

The error is as follows " Textual Convention doesn't map to real type.
(BITS): On or around line 110. Bad parse of ASN type definition : ON or
around line 110. Mib Table is bad.

Does this error mean that the Mib table is bad within Netview or is it
simply referring to the fact that I have do not have the correct definition
loaded.

Any Thoughts would be appreciated.

Peter Ingleson

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such a case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.