RE: NV 7.1 in Europe

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: NV 7.1 in Europe
From: "MERY Olivier (Neuilly Gestion)" <Olivier.Mery@cetelem.fr>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:24:03 +0100
'Not seen any 7.1 here either, still waiting....
...but it's not surprising, I had to cry a lot for the two last releases and
had 6.01 only 3 weeks ago... and the previous one I got from IBM wasn't even
an official copy
I would consider myself lucky if I can obtain 7.1 before the end of 2002 :(

Best regards,

Olivier

Olivier MERY
Responsable Réseaux&Télécoms

CETELEM
20, avenue Georges Pompidou
92595 Levallois-Perret Cedex

Tel.  : +33 146 399 729
Fax   : +33 146 391 554
GSM   : +33 611 711 281
Email : olivier.mery@bnpparibas.com

Has anyone seen their NetView 7.1 CDs in Europe yet??  The initial news
sounded hopeful that we should get it before/by Oct 26th but I haven't
seen mine yet.  Anyone else?

Cheers,
Jane

--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565