RE: Cisco Content Switches.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Cisco Content Switches.
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:51:11 -0600
use ovobjprint -s | grep <devicename> and you will see interfaces in the
database that belong to the box you deleted from the map. Netview deletes
the node as soon as it rediscovers because the database has those interfaces
already. I consider this a bug personally. The only recourse I know of is to
use the <unsupported> ovwdbdmap -d <objectnumber> command. Good luck. I have
a router in this condition right now too. I tried ovtopofix -A and
ovmapcount -a as my usual attempts to fix it after deleting the interfaces.
No change.