RE: Réf. : Re: [NV-L] Remove Workstation from Map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Réf. : Re: [NV-L] Remove Workstation from Map
From: JWhite <JWhite@PEC.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:30:11 -0500
I also used this method to delete certain devices from my maps, in which it
did and I also did the ovtopofix -a.  However the devices are still in the
database when I do a ovtopodump.  And I don't want netmon to still monitor
them.  Also before and after I deleted the devices, I did a ovtopodump -S
and the number of objects stayed the same.  I was expecting the number to
drop by 300, since I deleted that many from the maps.  What do I need to do
to delete the devices from the database?  Also I recently changed my seed
file to not include the devices that I deleted and I'm not using
auto-discovery.

Thanks,
-Jin