RE: Non TME NetView 7.1 installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Non TME NetView 7.1 installation
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:21:39 -0600
I definatley did my 7.1 install with no network connection. I am on solaris
though not AIX. What would happen with no network connection (and presumably
no seed file) is that the local subnet only would be discovered - in this
case, the only adress on the local subnet will be the one within the box. I
assume that although you had not network connection, you have a network card
with a valid address on it.