Re: FW: Error Message

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: FW: Error Message
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:08:34 -0500
Could be both, and you haven't given us much to go on.
In any case, it is nothing to worry about unless you also have TEC on the
NetView box and are in the habit trying to launch a NetView submap from a
TEC event.  That's what dispsub is for.   If you do have things installed
this way, have you seen any failures?   What I mean is, are you having a
problem or are you just curious about a stray error message you see in the
window where you start the GUI and in the netview log?

Next time you ask a question like this, please also tell us what level of
NetView and what level of AIX.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"OBeirne, Barbara" <Barbara.OBeirne@ssa.gov>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
11/16/2001 09:31 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion