VPN monitoring over the Internet

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: VPN monitoring over the Internet
From: Alek Barsky <abarsky@rci.rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:01:24 -0500
Hi everybody!
We are using Cisco VPN to provide connectivity to our major retail chain.
We deploy hardware VPN client VPN3002 in the store and VPN3030 concentrator
in the datacenter
VPN clients have public and internal address. I can ping them by their
internal address ( 10.x.x.x space ).
I  need to create a paging notification when 10 VPN clients are down.
To do this I created a collection of the VPN clients.
The question - how can I pull the status for the objects for all VPN
clients?
Is there a one-liner in nvUtil that allows me to do this?