Customizing the web client: V7.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Customizing the web client: V7.1
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:02:52 -0500
Pam, I recall being told by Jim Carey that we could expect a supported
mechanism for adding custom functions to the web client menu. This is
especially important to those of us who perform implementation and
customization services in the field. A big part of our services work
involves extending network management function with little scripts that
produce reports or present mib applications. If we expect users to
embrace the web client, we need to support Netview's native extendability
on that platform as well.

So I'm asking you if you can check on the status of this for us. We need
documentation and examples. Have I missed it somewhere? Thanks.