MIB Variable

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: MIB Variable
From: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ@tlc.state.tx.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:13:59 -0600
Hello,

AIX 433 Netview 602

I loaded microsoft mibs and I can see them in xnmbrowser but when I highlight a
node (NT Server) and do a query (after I go down the tree) I get

"This MIB variable instance was not found" .  I go up and down the tree after
(enterprises..microsoft) and every time I do a query it gives me the same
output. The mib instance is grayed out and I can not enter anything...

What does this mean? What am I doing wrong?

Catalina