Installing Netview on Solaris with Veritas Cluster Server

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Installing Netview on Solaris with Veritas Cluster Server
From: "Vollmar, Warren" <Warren.Vollmar@fingerhut.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 13:31:35 -0600
Hello,

I have been told by Tivoli Support that Netview is not supported on a server
running Solaris with Veritas Cluster Server.   It is however supported on
AIX HACMP clusters.    They did not say it wouldn't work, just that it
wasn't supported.   Has anyone done this?   It seems like if it would work
on HACMP, it would work on a Veritas Cluster.

We are running Solaris 8 and Veritas Cluster Server 1.3.0.   I am installing
Netview 6.0.1

Thanks

Warren Vollmar                   System Administrator
Phone 320.654.4525            Fax 320.654.4003
warren.vollmar@fingerhut.com