Re: Réf. : RE: Snmp Configuration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Réf. : RE: Snmp Configuration
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:23:58 -0500
It says right in the header of that file,
        DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE DIRECTLY
and later that you must use SNMP Configuration commands to modify entries
in it.

The reason is that ovsnmp.conf is an output-only file built from the
ovsnmp database.  It is not an input file.
You will have to follow Frank's suggestion or use the GUI.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

junior@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
12/10/2001 11:09 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion