[nv-l] Slow Submap Explorer

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Slow Submap Explorer
From: "Sowell.Jim" <Jim.Sowell@suntrust.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:34:33 -0500
Hi folks,

AIX 4330-09 migrating from NV 5.1 to 7.1 .
R/W Map OK, discovery OK, NV Security off.

Problem is with Web Console Submap Explorer.

Webconsole login ok, Do a open for Submap Explorer,
a blank Submap Explorer appears. It may two to four hours
for the Map ICONs to display.

If I do Tools - Server Status, I get the status in a second.
I get the same simptoms running the nvwc.sh script on the
AIX system.

Once I do get the Map ICONs in the Submap Explorer, all
seems normal. If I add a user and restart the Webconsole,
I am back in the two to four hour wait.

Has anyone experienced the same/similar symptoms with the
Webconsole Submap Explorer?

Thanks for your help.    Jim

The information transmitted is intended solely for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of
or taking action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.