Re: [nv-l] Netview 6.0.2 web client - any way (at all) to get it to view

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview 6.0.2 web client - any way (at all) to get it to view a different ruleset?
From: lesdickert@att.net
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:32:18 +0000
I hope you find out where the Web Client picks
up the ruleset to use.  It is not from
/usr/OV/app-defaults/NVEvents as I have changed
the default ruleset many times and the Web Client
still uses forwardall.rs.  My theory is that
forwardall.rs is either burned into the code (horrors)
or it picked up whatever was in NVEvents at the time
NetView is installed.  I didn't bother to uninstall
and reinstall to check out that angle.

Anxiously awaiting the answer to this great mystery,

Les Dickert