Re: [nv-l] MLM support on Linux

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] MLM support on Linux
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:42:55 -0500
While it has already been announced that NetView proper will be available
on Linux some time this year, there have been no announcements about MLM.
And unless plans have been announced they cannot be discussed publicly on
a forum like this.  If you sincerely want MLM on Linux, then I suggest you
contact  Support or your marketing rep and have an enhancement request
opened for that.  If you need a commitment now, then your marketing rep
can negotiate a nondisclosure agreement with development so you can make
your case, and your plans, now and with confidence.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

awatthey@mmm.com
02/28/2002 06:21 AM