[nv-l] Change the colors for objects status in NV7.1

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Change the colors for objects status in NV7.1
From: bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:05:11 +0100
Hi all forumers,

is anybody aware of how the colors can be changed in the Web interface in
Netview 7.1 (the server is running AIX 4.3.3) ?

Our problem is that 'User1' - pink - color used for admin down interfaces looks
very close to the 'Down' - red - color and that is very confusing for some of
us.

We know how to change that in the GUI (X-Terminal) interface : change the OVw
file.  But this changed is not reflected in the Web interface.

Thanks in advance,
Bernard Baudoux
Fortis Banque.

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

<<application/ms-tnef>>