RE: [nv-l] Web Console and IE 6.0

To: "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Web Console and IE 6.0
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:34:17 -0600
There is no relationship between a web browswer and the console.

The new client is not browswer based. I simply FTP'd the NWCINSTALL.EXE from
the web server onto my hard drive and executed it. The only thing I can
assume is you are trying to run this as an applet. If you are, I would
strongly encourage you not to because performance will be significantly
worse using the applett (and I wasn't even aware the aplet was an option in
v7.1) Am I off base here?