[nv-l] unable to activate security

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] unable to activate security
From: "can huynh" <can.huynh@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:02:39 -0800
Hello,
I have NV 6.02 on Solaris 8.
I tried to activate security with nvsec_admin /Global settings / security on / apply
I got the following message
FNS1028 cannot open conf file for Network Security Program.

Does this have anything to do with NetSP? I thought this was for AIX only.

Anyway, if I go ahead and to apply anyway.
 Then next time I try to log on Netview, after specifying user/group/passwd I get the following error:

nsm_install_key error could not create credentials. and I am stuck out of NV.

I had to desactivate security in order to use NV.

Any idea?