RE: [nv-l] xterm help

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] xterm help
From: "Powers.Chris" <Chris.Powers@suntrust.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:55:12 -0500
try xterm -help

Granted, this is for the command line help, but it's always worked for me...

-Chris

The information transmitted is intended solely for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of
or taking action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.