Re: [nv-l] Running CGI code from Jetty web server

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Running CGI code from Jetty web server
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:46:38 -0500
I just checked, and the archives, though removal is still threatened,  are
still at
http://www.vk.net/tivoli/Netview-List.nsf/main?openview

The last answer I saved on this subject, from Jane, was this, in reference
adding things to the menu of the web client:

There is 1 hit on the "Ask Tivoli" database re this subject.  Try
searching on the keyword "warf"  (Web Application Registration File).
It does work - I've tried it - but as Gareth said, you need XML skills
really.

Or you might just download and install the Apache web server and run it on
the Netview box, and launch your applications separately, if they are not
map-dependant.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

                    Gregory

                    Adams/Endicott       To:     nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

                    /IBM@IBMUS           cc:

                                         Subject:     [nv-l] Running CGI code
from Jetty
                    03/08/02 08:56        web server

                    AM

My question concerns NetView 6000 for UNIX  Ver 6.02 and the Jetty web
server.  I would like to run some CGI scripts under the Jetty Server. How
do I , or can I configure the server to know where CGI code exists ?

Thanks,
    Greg Adams